Love Letters is on show at Theatre Royal Haymarket London from 19 May until 13 June 2021. Starring Martin Shaw and Jenny Seagrove, the play has been enthusiastically received by audiences around the world. And this year, Love letters arrives to the West End in a COVID secure production with social distancing in the auditorium.
Love Letters tells the story of two people physically separated but brought together by candid communication and shared confidences. A tender, tragic-comic story that speaks volumes during these COVID times.
When the young Andrew Makepeace Ladd III accepts an invitation to Melissa Gardner’s birthday party, Melissa writes him a thank you note… and a unique romantic friendship and delicately warm correspondence destined to last for almost half a century is born.
- Address: Theatre Royal Haymarket, Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4HT
- Running time: 2hr (including interval)
- Age restriction: TBC
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the show. The theatre will open 60 minutes prior to the performance for safety and comfort.
- You will be required to wear a face-covering at all times in the theatre, except when consuming drinks bought in the venue. If you are exempt from wearing a face-covering proof of exception would be appreciated.
- Upon arrival at the theatre, your temperature will be read, either by our new technology or by a handheld reader. If your temperature is 37.8C or higher we will test you again after 10 minutes and if your temperature is still 37.8C or higher, you and those who are part of your ticket order will not be allowed to enter the venue.
- Belongings should be kept to a minimum and with you at all times as we will not have any cloakroom facilities available. No food or drink is allowed – except bottled water.
Book with Peace of Mind
- Full refund if your event is cancelled
- Official tickets from an authorised retailer
- 100% Secure booking process guaranteed
- Free E-Tickets: This show offers free, no-hassle self-print or e-tickets
Secure your tickets today!
Book your tickets to Love Letters today!