Get tickets to Liverpool Stadium Tour, which also includes entrance to the Liverpool FC museum. Soak up the atmosphere of one of Europe’s greatest clubs, see the stadium, sit in the players lockeroom and more! Visit the Liverpool FC Museum to see the club’s trophies and learn more about its amazing history.
Stadium Tour Highlights:
- Take a tour of Liverpool FC Stadium using a multimedia handset. Audioguides are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese Mandarin, Arabic, Thai and Indonesian
- There will also be knowledgeable tour guides on hand throughout the stadium to ask questions
- See the stadium pitch from the top level of the main stand.
- Head into the dressing room to see where players prepare before matches. You’ll see where each player sits and watch unique videos on your handset
- Enter into the opposition dressing room and sense what it’s like to play an away match against Liverpool
- Enjoy epic views of the pitch and city landscape from the top level of the Main Stand.
- See the press room, and take part in an interactive press conference
- Walk along the Player’s Tunnel to the thundering roar of anfield
- Have a seat in the manager’s dugout and finish the tour in The Kop, the mighty terrace behind one of the goals at Anfield
- Touch the This is Anfield sign and leave Liverpool FC with everlasting memories!
Liverpool Museum Highlights:
- See the Steven Gerrard Collection, which the former Captain donated to Liverpool FC. It contains many of his personal items including medals, trophies and awards
- See Liverpool’s collection of impressive trophies and silverware, including five European trophies
- Listen a 40-minute commentary by LFC legend Phil Thomson on the multimedia handset
- There’s also a dedicated handset for young fans, with loads of fun activites for them to get involved in!
- Adult: £20
- Student/Senior: £15
- Children (under 16): £12