The Liverpool Beatles Festival takes place from 21-27 August 2019. The week-long event brings together over 70 bands from 20 different countries to honour the most famous pop group of all time in their hometown of Liverpool! Get into Beatles fever with amazing concerts, exhibitions, special shows, tours and more! This year marks 50 years since the Abbey Road album, The Rooftop Concert, Live Peace in Toronto, and 60 years since Casbah first opened its doors. Most of the events take place in the city centre.
- Every day there will be live music on 2 stages at the Cavern Club and one stage at the Cavern Pub located opposite the club.
- Thursday 22nd: Two special commemoration shows of Paul McCartney’s return to the Cavern Club in the Live Lounge
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday: Four late-night parties at the Adelphi hotel (the Beatleweek hub)
- Sunday 25th from 10am: A huge Beatles Convention, which includes special guest speakers, Beatle tribute bands, Ringo Bingo, Beatles videos/movies and a massive marketplace full of Beatles memorabilia.
- Monday 26th at 12pm: Mathew Street Festival Tribute Concert
- Monday 26th at 23:30: A late night party at Adelphi Hotel
You can find further information on the festival website here.