A Harry Potter photographic exhibition is showing in London in 2022, presented by Warner Bros on location. This brand new exhibition takes you through the memories of over 10 years of film making, and will include London’s only Butterbeer bar! Highlights include riding a broomstick, posing for a photo inside a London phone box transporting to the Ministry of Magic, discovering areas inspired by platform Platform 9 ¾ and more! At the end of the visit, your exhibition ticket includes entrance into the bottled Butterbeer bar, the only one of its kind in London! Sip a chilled butterbeer straight from the bottle, the wizards drink of choice!
This photographic exhibition is a must-see for all Harry Potter fans! You can book tickets here.
- Venue: The London Film Museum, 45 Wellington Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7BN
- A typical visit lasts 1 hour
- Nearest underground: Covent Garden – a 2 minute walk away (Piccadilly Line)
- Leicester Square (Northern & Piccadilly) and Charing Cross (Bakerloo & Northern) are also located nearby
- Tickets must be booked in advance
Secure your tickets today!
Harry Potter photographic exhibition tickets are on sale. You must pre-book a timed entry slot in advance. Book your tickets today!