There are several ways to get to the Warner Bros Studio Tour from London. The best way is to take a direct shuttle bus from London Victoria Coach Station or Baker Street, but you’ll need to buy your entrance ticket to the studio tour separately. Alternatively, take the train, which goes from London Euston station to Watford Junction, and from Watford Junction take the shuttle bus. For this option, you need to purchase your Studio Tour entrance tickets directly from the Warner Bros website. If you are unable to find tickets to get to the Warner Bros Studio Tour from London check out our help page.
Direct Bus Transfer from London
Ideal if you already have your Warner Bros Studio tickets and are looking for transportation. Take a direct bus from London to Warner Bros Studio tour. Buses depart regularly from London Victoria Coach Station starting from £40 per adult.
Getting to Studio Tour by Direct Bus Transfer:
- Departure from London Victoria Coach Station or Baker Street
- Travel to and from Warner Bros Studios on a double-decker tour bus
- Pickup from London Victoria and Baker Street
- Service is available on every hour from 9am to 6pm.
More info: Direct Bus Transfer
Bus Transfer from London including tickets
The best way of getting to Warner Bros Studio Tour if you haven’t yet purchased your Studio Tour tickets. This direct bus transfer includes your Studio Tour ticket. Pickup and dropoff are from London Victoria Coach Station, with lots of departure times available every day.
More info: Bus transfer with tickets
by Train & Bus:
This is the best way to get to Warner Bros Studio tour from London via public transport. Entrance tickets to the Studio must be purchased in advance from the Warner Bros website, with prices starting from £47.
Getting to Studio Tour from London by Train & Bus:
- The nearest train station is Watford Junction which has a direct train from London Euston station taking 20 minutes. There are several trains per hour.
- From here, there is a shuttle bus run by Mullany’s Coaches which goes from Watford Junction Station to the studios. The journey costs £3 for a return ticket and takes about 15 minutes.
- It’s recommended to arrive at Watford Junction Station 45 minutes before your tour begins.
- The bus accepts cash and contactless card payments. You must have a valid Studio Tour ticket in order to use the service.
The Warner Bros Studio Tour is located 20 miles North West of London and is less than three miles from the M1 and M25 motorways.
Getting to Studio Tour from London by Car:
- Exit M1 at Junction 5
- Turn onto A41 (North Watford)
- At Hunton Bridge Roundabout, take 4th exit, back onto A41
- Stay in the left lane and take 1st exit
- Stay in the left lane and take 1st exit at the roundabout to Studio Tour
*As you near the Studio Tour, there is a brown sign labelled “Warner Bros. Studio Tour” which points to the entrance
**Parking is free of charge
warner bros studio tour:
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
Studio Tour Drive
what to do if you can’t find tickets?
The Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour gets sold out quickly and it’s best to purchase tickets several months in advance. If you are unable to find tickets then contact us, and check out our dedicated page on where to find last minute Studio Tour tickets.