Our Children’s Tours of London are the ultimate way for kids to discover the capital through fun and engaging activities. Led by fully qualified and experienced staff, let your children enjoy the best that London has to offer. Highlights include walking with the Egyptian Mummies at the British Museum, exploring the ocean at SeaLife Aquarium or spending an evening making pizzas and watching a movie!
how does it work?
Our Children’s Tours operate like a school day trip, where kids go on an excursion to visit exciting attractions around London. They are available for children aged 8 years and older, and kids come from London and all over the world. The trips are carefully designed to include interactive workshops and fun activities that keep children engaged and make for a really fun time!
- Our half-day tours last approximately 3 hours, and run in the mornings, afternoons and evenings.
- Our full-day tours last around 6 hours
- You can also choose to book both a morning and afternoon tour on the same day to make a full day tour
- We provide kids with healthy snacks during the tour
All tours operate a number of special procedures to make sure your children are safe at all times.
- All tours are led by professional staff who love working with kids, and are fully qualified and have been vetted through enhanced CRB checks
- The tours are in small groups with a maximum of 16 kids, with a ratio of one staff member for 8 children
- We use a buddy system, meaning each child is assigned to look after another child
- Travel is kept local (except on the full day tours)
- All children sign a behaviour and bullying agreement. If a child on the tour misbehaves, we will call the parent/guardian of the child immediately in order for him/her to be collected
what are the tours?
Below is a summary of all the tours on offer.
Half-day Tours (3 hours in morning or afternoon)
- Photography: As official partners of Lomography, we’ll teach your children how to use the Diana Camera to take amazing shots of London.
- The British Museum: The world’s most famous museum brought to life with scavenger hunts, fun games, and our incredible mummy race!
- Hogwarts and wizards: a Harry Potter inspired Role-play game tour of London. Visit the sites of the Harry Potter Movies and battle it out against terrible beasts.
- East End treasure hunt: Explore old Roman ruins and hunt for hidden clues and riddles as we explore London’s East.
- Instagram it London: pose for pictures and explore some of London’s most instagramable locations, ice cream indulgences and much, much, more.
Evening (7pm to 10.30pm):
- Movie night: Forget the babysitter and instead bring your child to our amazing pizza party! We’ll have a great time, including fun games and a pizza making workshop before heading to the movies.
Full day Tours (11 hours):
- Brighton Beach: In the summer months, we spend a day at the seaside with visits to the pier and beach.
Children’s Tours: See all tours>>>
For any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call +44 0203239 5059