See Carousel at Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre from 31st July to 25th September 2021. Rediscover Rodgers & Hammerstein’s iconic musical with a unique performance inside Regent’s Park. The score features magical songs such as ‘If I Loved You’ and ‘You’ll Never Walk Alone’ and is considered a giant of the musical theatre repertoire. This is set to be a highlight of summer theatre in London.
- Age restriction: 4+
- Child policy: Recommended for secondary school age children and up. Children under 4 will not be admitted
- Running time: 2hr 50min (including interval)
- Content: It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian in advance of purchase to make their own judgement as to the suitability of the show for their own child. In any event, children under the age of 4 will not be admitted to the venue
- Special notice: Please note that the auditorium and stage are completely uncovered and shows in the main theatre repertoire may be cancelled or abandoned because of the weather. Tickets are non-refundable in the event of cancellation because of the weather but may be exchanged. Please be aware that all ticket purchases are non-exchangeable and non-refundable unless a show is cancelled for non-weather related reasons.
- COVID Policy: This event has socially distancing seating, meaning seats can only be booked in spread out blocks. This is to ensure guests are spaced at a safe distance from each other during the performance.
Secure your tickets today!
Carousel is performed in Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre from 31st July to 25th September 2021. Secure your tickets today!