See ABBA Voyage, a first-of-its kind virtual show taking place in London at the ABBA Arena. See the band like never before in this virtual comeback. Using motion capture technology you’ll feel like the band is actually performing on stage. The group appear as digital avatars, in a concert that has been 40 years in the making, with the latest state-of-the-art technology in a purpose-built arena. You’ll get to dance along to some of the greatest songs of all time, performed by one of the world all-time greatest groups.
Seating, Standing or Dancing
Choose between the dance floor or auditorium seating!
These tickets will take you right up close to the action. These tickets are for dancing or standing only, with a designated dance area close to the stage.
For the ultimate experience book your own booth! Each booth has seating and your very own dance floor. There are 4 booths with up to 10 people and 4 booths with up to 12 people. You can buy an individual ticket, or book the whole booth for your party.
There are lots of different seats to choose from at different price ranges. All the seats are good ones.
“I LITERALLY COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES” – Evening Standard
“FANTASTIC. A MIND-BLOWING SPECTACLE” – The Sun
“GROUND-BREAKING POP MEETS JAW-DROPPING SPECTACLE, IT HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVED” – Rolling Stone
Get ready for the time of your life with the greatest ABBA hits. Songs include the iconic Waterloo, The Winner Takes It All, Dancing Queen, Chiquitita, Knowing Me Knowing You, Mamma Mia and SOS.
- Venue: ABBA Arena, Pudding Mill Lane, London, E15 2PJ
- Age restriction: Suitable for those over 6 years. Children under 3 are not allowed into the venue. Persons 16 or under must be accompanied by an adult and cannot sit in the arena on their own
- The dance floor area is not recommended for anyone under the age of 12
- Running time: 1 hour 30 minutes (no interval)
- Content: The concert features extensive use of flashing lights and video content throughout, as well as lasers and harmless smoke and haze effects
- The concert has been carefully planned by all four members of ABBA. Although not physically in the arena, they have created the kind of concert they always wanted – blurring the lines between the real and the digital to give you the best version of themselves
- Access: The arena has plenty of wheelchair spaces and suitable seats for a wheelchair user to transfer into. The ABBA arena has seating suitable for guests with visual impairment and guide dogs are welcome. You can book these seats online. The arena is fitted with closed loop hearing system.
Book with Confidence
- Tickets refunded if the concert is cancelled
- These are official tickets from an authorized retailer
- 100% secure booking process
Secure your tickets to ABBA Arena today for the concert of a lifetime!