Our 2 night London theatre break is the perfect way to combine a West End play or musical with a stay in a London hotel. The deal includes the best theatre shows in town such as Don Quixote and Kinky Boots. Combine this with a stay in a 3, 4 or 5 star hotel in Central London, with optional add-ons including rail travel tickets and restaurants reservations. Our 2 night theatre break offers great value for money and is available almost every day. Prices vary according to season and day of the week.
2 Night London Theatre Break
- Get theatre tickets to one of the most popular shows in town
- Choose from a selection of the best 3, 4 and 5 star hotels in London
- Enjoy a continental or full English breakfast
- Optional add-ons include train transfers, sightseeing tickets and dining & restaurant options
- Option to extend your stay in London to include more hotel nights.
Some of the latest shows on offer as part of the break. We have amongst the best seats to choose from, in different areas of the theatre according to your price range.
A selection of some of the best hotels in London to choose from. Most of these hotels are in close proximity to London’s theatre district. Some of the accommodation options are located in other areas of London, but it’s easy to reach the West End by using the London Underground.
- 3-star hotels from £69 per person: Hotels include major chains like Holiday Inn, Ibis & Best Western along with smaller independents like The Imperial and The California.
- 4-star hotels from £119 per person: Some of our favourite places to stay in London including The Cavendish, Montague on Gardens, Rubens at the Palace and more
- 5-star hotels from £249 per person: Including London Mariott Park Lane, Rosewood London and The Savoy